Our client is a full-service PR agency specialising in creative communications and located in Sydney. They integrate traditional PR agency services with events, social media, content creation and influencer marketing to achieve brand awareness and commercial results in an ever-changing media landscape.
You will be working across a number of local and international lifestyle, homeware and children's fashion brands, reporting to the senior lifestyle account team in our client's brand new offices in Waterloo.
The main responsibilities will include the following:
- Help to draft pitches, write press releases and distribute to the media
- Keep all media lists up to date
- Carry out research as and when needed and keep up to date with the latest trends
- Manage all admin duties in a timely manner including managing the weekly WIPs
- The ideal candidate will have a degree in Public Relations and or Communications and previous PR experience is essential
- Strong writing and communication skills are a must
- Confident at pitching stories to the media
- Good organisational skills and used to dealing with ad hoc admin tasks
Sorry, this job is no longer available