|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
An amazing opportunity has been created for an Associate Director of Marketing Campaigns to join the team of a prestigious arts organisation in the CBD. Our client is looking for someone who can lead the brand and retail campaigns in order to inspire and engage both new and existing customers.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing you will contribute to the design of the marketing communications program and manage stakeholder relationships.
You will be primarily responsible for leading the tactical conversation; the efficiency of media planning and buying; guiding creative execution; ensuring that campaign traffic is managed and provide post-campaign analysis.
You will lead the team of event and segment marketers as well as work with the internal creative team; the online team and liaise with internal stakeholders, including the sponsorship and philanthropy teams.
Additional functions & responsibilities of the role will include:
* Contribute to the development of retail strategies and associated creative briefs
* Undertake the creative development and manage the creative execution and roll-out of subscriber campaigns, including the annual subscriber renewal and acquisition campaigns
* Track the progress of campaigns in market, using the organisations data systems and agencies in order to implement responsive tactics designed to optimise customer response and yield
* Work with our media agency to ensure the return on investment meets agreed targets
* Work with our online marketing team to ensure that retail concepts meet financial targets
* Work with our customer service and telemarketing teams in the planning and execution of customer acquisition and retention campaigns to meet specified targets
* Assist in the program of audience research, particularly around post-campaign analysis and continuous investigation of segment behaviours and incorporating results into future tactical campaigns
* Create the annual marketing communications budget for approval
* Prepare regular summary reports around return on the marketing investment; creative testing and standard customer response metrics
Successful candidates must have:
* A proven track record in entertainment and cultural marketing, especially for public events
* Demonstrable success in delivering box-office targets and success in applying data-driven retail strategies
* Experience in working with large customer bases, with a deep understanding of CRM practices
* Major experience in strategising, planning and implementing marketing communications across all platforms, including online and digital, print, out-of-home and direct mail
* Major experience in the processes of media planning and buying
* Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
So if you have a passion for working with people, the arts and an interest in the cultural and entertainment sector then send your resume to Noreen now.
Sorry, this job is no longer available