|Salary:||$90k plus super|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading arts and crafts supplier on a 12 month maternity leave contract working with some world renowned brands.
With over 100 local and international suppliers and a sales force across Australia, our client represents the biggest and best brands in art supplies, design materials, crafting and more. They are looking for a creative thinker with strong B2B and B2C marketing skills for a diverse and dynamic management role.
As Brand Communication Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the development and implementation of B2B and B2C marketing strategies across key brands and products in the Australian market
- Project manage sales promotions, digital marketing strategies, events, influencer marketing, sponsorships, print advertising, education and training, media and new product launches
- Direct all creative output and ensure collateral alignment with brand strategy
- Identify and lead the implementation of strategic marketing opportunities within new and existing markets
- Develop new workflows, policies or project scoping plans where required
- 5+ years experience in a senior marketing role
- Tertiary qualification related to marketing/business
- Strong understanding of brand architecture, positioning and the role of the brand in guiding business decisions
- Experience developing and managing marketing campaigns
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must and experience in Adobe inDesign and Photoshop is desirable
So if you are a passionate and creative brand communications manager with a great sense of humour and the skills and experience to match then send your CV to Noreen through the apply now option below.