|Salary:||c. $365-$440 inc super p/day|
A global retail brand are seeking a Brand Experience Manager to lead the small marketing team for a 2 month contract at an onsite location in Perth, WA.
This major global retail brand operates across Australia and NZ. They have both National and Local marketing teams and offer a collaborative, close knit culture.
Leading the small marketing team the Brand Experience Manager will:
- Develop and support the execution of the strategically led Brand Experience Plan
- Manage the Integrated Programming Calendar (IPC) and deliver post analysis and learning to guide future planning
- Prepare income and expense budgets to maximise the commercial outcome for the centre
- Lead the communications and content plan for the centre and to facilitate local implementation of the digital strategy
- Drive innovation to continually improve shopper experience and business performance
To be successful in the role you will:
- Bring 5 years experience in a marketing role ideally with a retail, consumer or hospitality focus
- A tertiary qualification relating to marketing/business
- Hold a solid understanding of consumer behavior
- Be a proven leader with the ability to manage and coach a team
- Bring experience working across integrated marketing campaigns
- Be comfortable working weekends
If this sounds like the perfect role for you and you are able to start ASAP then send your details to Noreen via the apply now button.