|Location:||Botany, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$400 - AU$420 per day|
Our client is a coffee company who opened their doors in 2003 in Surry Hills and they surprised their customers with their fruit driven blends. As well as their cafe & brew bar they also have a small roastworks for hospitality clients.
They are now looking for a freelance Brand Marketing Manager to help them develop long and short term marketing strategies.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & CX the key responsibilities will include:
- Work with departments across the company and external consultants and support the Head of Marketing to improve product sales, customer engagement and market share
- Research consumer markets, trends and identify partnerships and press opportunities
- Develop long and short term marketing strategies across product, content, retail, trade marketing & events
- Campaign reporting and identifying insights
- Look after both internal and external communications
- Manage budgets for advertising and promotional costs and analyse sales revenue and campaign effectivenes
- The ideal candidate will have strong project management skills and be a passionate team leader and collaborative team member
- Experience with eCommerce/Shopify is a must
- FMCG experience is preferred
- Proven understanding and ability to deliver projects in line with brand values, tone and style
- Excellent communication skills
- Clear market and industry awareness
- Digital experience including managing social media, EDM creation and management, CRM, content creation and implementation is a must
If you are an experienced Brand Marketing Manager, open to a freelance contract starting ASAP then we look forward to hearing from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available