|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$70000 per annum|
Our client is a cruise line company, who is known for their river cruises & ocean yacht services. They're now looking for a Campaign Executive to join their busy team.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the main responsibilities include the following:
- Manage and maintain press & media schedules within budget and book media with associated administrative functions
- Manage and produce press and consumer marketing collateral - including basic copywriting - for flyers, brochures, posters etc.
- Support the planning and execution of trade marketing with the trade sales & marketing team
- Brief and develop creative and media campaigns with in-house and external agency partners
- Support the planning and implementing of events for new customers
- Support the running of competitions and giveaways
- Brief and contribute content to websites, eDMs and other channels
- Support internal and external travel expos trade promotion
- Processing and proofing of all relevant marketing materials
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a marketing related role & a tertiary qualification in Marketing, Business or Communications
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills is a must
- You must have demonstrated experience in the MS Office Suite including Excel & Salesforce
- The ability to multi-task is essential and to produce and understand statistical reports is a must
If you are an outgoing Campaign Executive looking for your next challenge, then we look forward to hearing from you!