|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
This is an exciting opportunity to deliver high quality content marketing, from strategy development to production for this growing B2B Tech/FinTech/Govt consultancy.
This role is pivotal to driving excellence in content planning, delivery and data insights; and represents enormous growth potential as the business scales up.
This requires a strong passion and belief in the power of content marketing for business growth, coupled with excellent writing and communications skills, strategic thinking, and an understanding of content distribution channels.
- Advise clients on best practice content marketing, including development of strategies, positioning, content pillars, personas, customer journey development, content ideation, distribution recommendations and proactive ideas to drive effectiveness. This may involve running or contributing to client workshops.
- Work collaboratively with account leads and other team members to ensure content ideation and development delivers phenomenal outcomes to clients and is in line with their overall goals.
- Brief, manage and coordinate the delivery of content with writers, designers or other producers to successfully deliver projects in line with agreed goals, budget and scope. May involve some content writing too.
- Review content performance across channels and identify insights using tools such as GA and others, using this to identify and recommend ongoing content improvements.
- Contribute to TSM activity including contributing to content, events and proposals where needed.
Qualifications and experience
- Journalism, Comms or Marketing qualified; or equivalent related content marketing experience of 4yrs+.
- Content marketing within an agency is highly regarded, with some B2B brands
- Excellent communication, writing and editing skills
- Excellent attention to detail and honed project management skills to manage multiple projects at once
- A good understanding of various digital and social channels, particularly for B2B use
- Strong understanding of data, and ability to interpret data from SEO specialists, GA and other platforms into insights
- Positive and solution-focused attitude, with excellent customer service mindset
- Willingness to learn and develop, take the initiative to ask questions and problem solve
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent attention to detail
- High pride in work outcomes, with a focus on quality, consistency and detail
- A self-starter who can work autonomously and as part of a dynamic team
If you have the skills/experience and want to be be part of a dynamic growing consultancy, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available