|Location:||Northern Suburbs Perth, Western Australia|
|Salary:||AU$85000 - AU$95000 per annum|
A great permanent opportunity has just arrived! A Digital Designer is urgently needed to join an amazing organisation that is really thriving. Their product is unique - without rival, in the fast paced food, beverage and appliances field. The Head Office is located approx 10km's NNW of Perth CBD. You 'll be joining a fun filled, innovative, motivated office culture.
This Digital Designer role offers a pretty broad canvas for you to flex your digital skillset. Primary focus will be to support the delivery of branded assets for print, digital and multimedia across all customer, field and in-house communications. With various projects continuously on the go, as the Digital Designer, you will take the lead in developing and delivering a consistent visual brand identity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Champion the brand guidelines to build a consistent visual language across all touch points
- Conduct research on design & technology trends to maintain design standard for the product range
- Be the digital lead, liaising with the strategic agencies to develop & evolve the brand
- Deliver creative content for print, digital and multimedia to support marcomms - brochures, eBooks, social media graphics, eDM graphics, animations & signage
- Liaise with videographers and photographers, web devs & copywriters to collate content for design
- Wireframing & designing websites, landing pages and eDM for Marketing campaigns
- Develop an in-house design briefing process - brief templates and approval process
- Design of internal tools and templates to support our in-house team operations and corporate events
A fun, passionate digital marketer, you are an individual who loves to stay ahead of the tech curve! embracing emerging tools and techniques. An advanced Adobe creative suite user with a creative vein, you will be keen to add digital vale to this rapidly growing organisation. Timing couldn't be more perfect in joining the team, as there will be some pretty meaty projects to get stuck into. These include a 25yr celebration and launching of new brand guidelines.
The role offers a competitive salary $80k - $85,000k + super, a flexible work approach offering a mix of working form home and office. The culture is progressive, fun and rewarding. You'll be encouraged and supported to develop personally and professionally and will have many laughs along the way.
If you're keen to hear more, contact Helen@ Stopgap for a further chat.
Sorry, this job is no longer available