|Salary:||c.$75,000 + Super|
Our client is a youth lead not-for-profit organisation. They are the heart of uni life with a mission to deliver the best possible campus experience for our 60,000 students.
Reporting to the Brand & Marketing Manager the main responsibilities will include:
- Manage SEO, SEM, SMS, Content Marketing, email and social media campaigns
- Drive strategy, influence CSI and elevate digital presence
- Manage the companies website and implement updates
- Develop monthly reports, providing analysis and recommendations
- Look after Apps and make changes accordingly
- Manage the Digital Content Coordinator to achieve objectives
- Develop and distribute content as and when needed
- The ideal candidate will have a marketing degree and previous Digital Marketing experience in a similar role
- You will need to have proven ability to drive and optimise digital strategy
- Excellent communication skills, clear and concise
- Experience of using Salesforce is preferred
- Strong understanding of the youth market
If you are a digital guru then we look forward to hearing from you!