Are you an e-commerce co-ordinator currently looking for a new gig? If so this rolling contract may present as the perfect opportunity. Due to team growth and strong trade partner relationships we are looking for you to bring your expertise to help develop and implement an engaging experience for our customers. This role sits within the retail sports division and will have a focus on driving the profitability of the sports digital channels.
It's a really busy role with key working relationships internally with the content team, digital and merchandising team and externally with sporting clubs and digital marketing agencies. A snapshot of your day to day would typically look like this:
- Running daily website checks to ensure smooth running across all devices
- Generate sale and increase conversions and traffic to the website
- Create and maintain onsite promotions, including coupon code setup and testing
- Managing a centralised calendar of marketing comms activity
- Provide data driven insights and recommendations to improve customer experience
- Manage the deployment of digital content across websites, social media, EDM's and banner campaigns