|Location:||Rhodes, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum|
An exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce Coordinator to take on an initial 3 months contract to support an online sports retailer with the potential of the role continuing beyond the 3 months. It is an ASAP start and we are looking for a candidate who can hit the ground running from day one.
Your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Manage & review product merchandise on site to ensure that categorisation, imagery, description, pricing and promotional tags are accurate.
* Uploading & removal of banner/features to the website as required.
* Review & update relevant website content frequently.
* Report on all ecommerce metrics and analyze budget performance to identify trends, opportunities or potential conversion blockers
* Liase with internal content team to create content for digital marketing activity
* Brief, build & send EDM campaigns
* Maintain marketing calendars to ensure that they are up to date with the planned ecommerce and marketing activity
* Collaborate with the merch team to plan in promotional activity and stock availability
To be considered successful for the role you will have:
* 2-3 years experience in an Ecommerce role ideally within the retail industry
* Experience working with a CMS system such as Magneto, Hybris or Shopify
* Experience working with Platforms such as Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Bronto or Trello
* Intermediate experience in HTML & Excel is strongly desirable
* Experience working with NetSuite, InDesign & Photoshop will also be highly regarded but not essential
So if you fit the above description, have a love of sport and are ready to get stuck in from day one then send your CV to Noreen now.
Sorry, this job is no longer available