|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$140000 per annum|
Our client is a well known Australian Fintech company and are looking for a Marketing and Brand Manager to join their busy team.
- Create digital brand, ecommerce/ performance campaigns and communications to meet the clients goals
- Experience in performance marketing through digital channels, including Facebook, Google & Programmatic networks
- Help to manage public relations activities with agency partners and direct strategies
- Working closely with the data and research teams, manage campaigns to help increase the referral program and organic customer sign ups
- Analyse and interpret campaign and business data to improve results
- Look after marketing automations campaigns including - emails, SMS, Push notification in order to increase conversions with new customers and retention with existing clients
- Manage the content creations across blogs, ads and social channels
Research and recommend new features, strategic partnerships and communication strategies
- Help with the creation of marketing and communication assets
- Contribute to content for social media including blogs for the business
This role will suit a marketer with proven experience working on digital performance marketing to drive acquisition and marketing automation platforms including email & SMS, driving conversion, retention and upsell.
It is an exciting role working in a fast paced, progressive environment. You will be involved in the planning and managing of various projects, working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. You'll demonstrate an agile mindset, showing an aptitude to learn new ways of looking at and solving challenges.
Salesforce experience, app or e-commerce marketing experience are essential with HTML email experience an added bonus.
If you have a passion for digital and offline marketing, customer experience and partnership experience then we look forward to hearing from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available