|Location:||Sydney CBD, Inner Suburbs Sydney, Sydney, New S. Wales, Australia|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$70000 per annum|
I'm looking to speak to Marketing Executives with 2-4 years experience in a generalist role. This could come from agency land or from client side. It really doesn't matter - what does is your tenacious, resilient attitude. Your desire to be a true team player, working collaboratively with all key stakeholders ensuring best in class creative activations and campaigns are delivered on brand and on time. Your marketing experience will span digital, traditional and advertising. This fantastic opportunity will see you joining a talented team of marketers who are hard at it changing the face of education as we know it. Their goal is simple - to put students at the heart of all they do, aiming to increase student employ-ability and driving innovation as they do it.
You will be a marketer with channel experience, ideally coming from the education sector or with an understanding of marketing to the youth market; getting how to communicate effectively with them. Understanding the importance of brand and how brands connect authentically with their audience is critical to the success of this role. Your understanding of the digital landscape will be evident as will your print production knowledge.
day to day responsibilities will include:
- strategic planning and planning of calendar of activity for all activations, campaigns, communications and events
- building an engagement program - key to long term goals and success
- developing content and communications collateral; edm newsletters, Linkedin posts, industry body communications, blogs, tool kits for advisors
- supporting writing briefs for studio, digital teams and agency
- coordinating print and merchandise orders, sourcing quotes, deliveries and stock management
- delivering post campaign reports, identifying trends and monitoring competitor activity
A problem solver at heart, you'll use your lateral thinking to deliver fresh levels of thinking to the business. Being busy, striving to be the best you can be and pushing yourself are all characteristics of the marketer this great team are looking to welcome to their growing business. You will be joining a bunch of happy, talented individuals with a common goal - to change the world of education, making a positive impact on people's future.
Great CBD location, easily reachable by all modes of transport, great salary package and great personal and professional development opportunities. Send your resume over or call Helen to have a chat through.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
- Senior Marketing Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$130000 - AU$150000 per annum
- Digital Marketing Manager | B2B| Ed-Tech
Surry Hills, New South Wales
AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum + Flexible working + Great culture
- Content Coordinator
St Leonards, New South Wales
AU$60000 - AU$61000 per annum
- SEO & Content Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$380 - AU$420 per day