|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$290 - AU$300 per day|
Our client is a NSW Not for profit with an absolute focus on health promotion. They are going through a busy time as Mardi Gras 2022 approaches and are looking for a Marketing Campaign Executive to join the team for a 6 month contract. This role is critical in ensuring the successful implementation of strong and vibrant social marketing campaigns and health priorities. You'll be joining a team of 3, reporting into an amazing leader who has been with the organisation for several years. A leader, who is invested in supporting the people and the organisation to deliver optimal service and results.
Main activities to ensure successful campaign production:
- liaise with chosen suppliers for campaign production including printers, creative agencies, digi agencies, media outlets and internal stakeholders
- contribute to social media content research and creation, moderating followers interactions and response creation
- contribute to curation of website blogs including content research, creation and publishing
- attend and assist on production shoots/filming and campaign
activation's such as Mardi Gras Fair Day and Mardi Gras Parade
- monitor campaign implementation (traditional, online and social)
- set campaign production schedule: artwork, print, online development, video, website
- coordinate market research in both pre-test and post evaluation
phases of campaigns.
What can you bring to the team ???
- ideally, 1+ years in an integrated agency or similar role
- at least 2 year's demonstrated experience in social marketing, advertising, digital media, social media, campaign planning, implementation and evaluation
- sound experience in integrated (online/print/social/experiential) campaign implementation
- sound experience in integrated (online / print / experiential / social / video) campaign management and production from development to implementation, including work with production shoots and supplier relationship management
- experience with advertising on mobile dating apps - understandably this is a niche desirable but it would be a phenomenal help to the team
In an ideal world ... you will have worked in a health related field, in a Campaign related or Social Media related role.
Above all else, you'll have strong communication skills and an open minded attitude!
MUST be available to start asap.
Would love to hear from you!
- Marketing Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$550 - AU$600 per day
- Digital Marketing Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
Up to AU$120000 per annum
- Partner Marketing Manager
Surry Hills, New South Wales
AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum
- Creative Designer
Double Bay, New South Wales
AU$70000 - AU$90000 per annum