|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
If you're an experienced PR Account Manager looking to work on a diverse and creative client base in the FMCG, lifestyle and nfp sectors, this role could be ideal.
This boutique agency sits within a larger agency network so you'll gain a good understand of all marketing disciplines, although your role will have a strong PR focus.
In this role you'll
- be the day to day liaison for your client
- have knowledge of all projects and their status
- understand your client's business and their PR objectives
- support an Account Executive and possibly an Account Co-ordinator
- be responsible for the day to day execution and delivery of projects supported by your team
- have a good understanding of fees and costs
Key PR requirements:-
- can write a good media release and or advertorial with ease
- can create ideas that are effective
- have excellent media relation skills and can sell in a story
- will have an indepth understanding of media - appropriate tv programs, newspapers, magazines, radio etc
- can organise and manage an event
- good presentation skills both orally and written
This opportunity will report into a Senior Account Director so there is plenty of scope for growth and development.
This is a permanent role however due to recent product launches they will consider freelance applicants that are free immediately.
If you have the relevant experience and excited by this opportunity, I'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available