|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced PR Director/General Manager that is looking to lead the PR division for this successful integrated boutique agency.
In this role, you'll be be responsible for the day-to-day management and the ongoing strategic direction, growth, profitability and counsel of the agency's high profile property, consumer and retail clients.
The ideal candidate would have proven experience providing professional, innovative and results-driven PR and communications services for a diverse client-base. Another key aspect is supporting the senior management team driving new business and operations support for the agency.
- Manage the strategic direction and growth of clients.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of accounts ensuring that campaign/client outcomes are exceptional.
- Develop a range of communications materials to an expectational standard, including media releases, senior stakeholder briefing documents, speeches and scripts, creative strategies and Q&As
- Excellent understanding of social, digital and traditional media to deliver high levels of editorial and large-scale integrated campaigns
- Ability to develop new, creative and innovative ideas for clients.
Lead and manage staff, ensuring effective mix of technical tuition and mentoring.
- Assist with new business procurement by cultivating leads, engaging contacts, developing and delivering proposals
- Prepare and submit performance reports for clients as well as upward reporting to senior management
- Management of client budgets/forecasts
Job Specific Skills & Experience
- Agency PR experience preferred however open to client side with relevant industry experience
- Property and/or retail property experience preferred (residential, commercial - industrial/office, shopping centre/destination)
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- 6 years + experience in senior public relations/corporate communications/marketing role.
- Excellent account and people management experience
- Confident verbal & written communicator and presenter
- Exceptional communications, influencing and negotiating skills
- Must be comfortable within a small agile team, whilst still connected to a large scale team in Melbourne.
- The agency has a flat structure - no ego, not precious and a hands-on approach is a must
- Ability to work autonomously whilst still reporting into the senior management team in Melbourne
- Open to some travel to Melbourne
The agency has achieved great success and continues to grow, so the opportunity to be part of this dynamic business is an exciting one!
If you have the skills, experience and looking for an exceptional opportunity to develop and prove your leadership qualities, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available