|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
This is a unique opportunity to work for a global communications agency to develop innovative PR campaigns for iconic technology brands
The ideal candidate would have a solid PR/communications background, preferably with experience or a strong desire to work within the technology/innovations sector.
In this role you'll work with a dynamic team to deliver effective work, be at the forefront of inspiring real business change whilst telling captivating/inspiring stories.
- PR agency account / client management experience
- You love developing engaging content/ a seasoned storyteller
- You're personable, charismatic, brave and confident
- Team leadership experience preferred
- Pro-active / problem solver
- Strong in building incredible client and industry partnerships with those of influence
- You've worked on big business and big brands
- Experience and control of your budgets
- Can work in a fast-paced, cross disciplined and agile environment
- An appetite to learn as much about your client's business
- Results focussed and driven to keep learning
The agency has a terrific culture, focused on team building, personal development and fun! It's been a key focus to bring together a group of talented, ambitious and passionate communicators that genuinely enjoy working together every day!
They offer a competitive salary with great company benefits too!
If you have the skills and experience, I'd love to hear from you.
- PR & Marketing Coordinator
Alexandria, New South Wales
AU$65000 - AU$70000 per annum
- PR Associate Director - Corporate and Financial Communications
Sydney, New South Wales
- Senior Communications Adviser
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$650 - AU$800 per day
- Local Area Marketing Coordinator - Brisbane
AU$55000 - AU$56000 per annum