|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$140000 per annum|
This newly created position of PR Senior Account Director is an integral role within a successful full service communications agency.
You'll play a pivotal role in upholding the agency's purpose and vision, support the leadership of the communications department, and be responsible for the performance and engagement of the communications team and client experience.
Reporting directly to the Communications Director (who heads the team), the SAD will be in the position to grow new business and make a measureable impact with our existing client base.
This is an opportunity for a commercially-minded, strategically-led and creatively-focussed individual who is passionate about growing the communications offering and creating meaningful impact and enduring connections with our partners, clients and team.
* Exceptional written communication across a wide range of different materials and mediums - demonstrating writing that is effective, creative, impactful, sophisticated, and with the level of detail or simplicity required for the target audience
* Exceptional verbal and non-verbal communication - able to confidently and easily express complex ideas, present in meetings and new business presentations, and win audience over on most occasions
* Industry-leading traditional media skills and a national network of news media contacts to generate and/or inspire high levels of editorial for clients
* Ability to deliver best-practice influencer programs, including overseeing contracts, briefing, content deliverables, reporting and having an established network of influencer contacts
* Highly effective staff management skills - having successfully managed staff and teams in a similar environment
* Well-developed new business procurement abilities - proven experience from new developing leads to winning significant pieces of new business
* Excellent ideation and research capabilities - using a range of techniques to deliver current and prospective clients concepts, implementation plans and processes that are innovative
* Exceptional at building new and strong relationships, and using these to bring new clients, suppliers/partners and staff into the business
* Exceptional financial management - producing and overseeing detailed client budgets, feeding into the company budget, producing client invoices Exhibited Behaviours
* Highly collaborative - working with different types of clients and colleagues without conflict to achieve shared outcomes
Core to our success is our people - talented minds who think differently, work strategically and are full of energy. While we're an autonomous lot, we know the power of collaboration. And even when we have to work apart, we still work together. It's this strength of community that brings beautiful chaos to each of our offices, tying each of our unique personalities together with the common thread of passion.
Now, we're ready to welcome a fresh mind into the fold who will iron out the creases, elevate our strengths and steer our agency forward to sustainable success.
If you want to be part of this successful, dynamic agency, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available