|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Manager to work for a successful digital communications and design agency, specialising in retail, food and beverage.
The agency develops creative, content and digital communications to influence consumers throughout their purchasing cycle.
In this role you will be supported by 2 established Account Directors to assist with the development and execution of State and National projects for this global restaurant chain.
Your ability to project manage campaigns from brief through to execution is key as is your ability to manage timelines and budgets, whilst keeping your client informed throughout the campaign process.
The agency has a long standing client relationship and collaboratively they develop both strategic and creative campaigns to ensure an effective customer experience is achieved across all touch points within the retail environment.
What we're looking for
An energetic, proactive individual who thrives in a fast paced environment and is motivated to learn and develop their experience in the retail / food sector.
- Preparing project comms, contact reports, overseeing creative, preparing and managing timelines, cost estimates, photography pre-production documents, attending photography shoots, invoicing, production and task briefs right through to delivery
- Identifying key meeting actions and following them through
- Supporting and leading agency administration tasks
- Demonstrating enthusiasm to learn and understand our clients' brands and industries
- Anticipating our clients' needs, delivering best in class service and responsiveness
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 4 year's account management experience within marketing and/or creative services environment.
- Relevant degree in Communications (Advertising, Marketing, Digital, Journalism, Business) is a bonus.
- An understanding of effective creative design practices (e.g. in-store, digital, mobile, packaging, print, direct)
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable and resourceful
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
The agency offers flexible working - currently 2 days home working and 3 days in the office with a very supportive/collaborative management structure.
If you're up for the challenge and have the desired skills and experience, we'd love to hear from you.