|Salary:||$90,000 - $98,500|
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global consumer/lifestyle brand for an award-winning PR agency.
The agency is open to an experienced Senior Account Manager that is ready to take on new challenges / responsibilities and ready to step into an Account Director role.
You'll be responsible for ‘owning’ a large piece of the agencies business and will have the support of an exceptional Group Business Director. You'll also manage and mentor 2 Account Executives so previous team management experience is essential.
• Liaises with clients at all levels and some at senior level
• Responsible for overseeing all ongoing work in progress and acknowledged
as a repository for all account information
• Chairs/attends strategic and integrated meetings
• Is a true team player
• Is dedicated to delivering great results for his/her client on the
• Has great client relationships, provides excellent service and communicates
to team members the importance of service and trustworthiness
• Has in depth knowledge of client’s business
• Looks for opportunities to sell-in other agency offerings where possible or
appropriate – ie. activations, events, promotions, media training, etc
• Is an excellent writer – can write a release, advertorial, opinion piece or ghost
column quickly and easily
• Has excellent media relations skills – can easily sell in story to journalist
• Knows senior journalists in target media; has excellent media contacts
• Has in depth understanding of media – knows appropriate TV programs,
newspapers, magazines, radio programs, etc. and knows who to contact
• Can easily organise, supervise and manage an event, and can teach junior
team members how to manage this
• Understands sponsorship program creation and implementation; can report to
client on sponsorship ROI and makes recommendations
• Is able to write and present eloquently and persuasively with clarity and
• Is confident and convincing when presenting concepts and ideas to client.
• Is able to write and/or contribute to new business presentation, often with
input from GAD and/or MD
• Has clear leadership skills and abilities
• Is comfortable presenting to integrated agency groups on their accounts and
This is an opportunity where you can creatively and strategically add value and become an integral member of the agency team and agency partners.
If you have the skills, experience and ready for a new challenge with a dynamic, collaborative team, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available