|Salary:||c.$300 p/day incl. super|
Great opportunity for a Senior Digital Designer to take on a 4-week contract role to support a major Australian Retail Brand based in Melbourne. Supporting the Manager of Digital Creative and working collaboratively within the marketing team, you will bring a strong commercial creative portfolio ideally with experience in the retail sector.
We are looking for someone who can work effectively in a fast paced environment with quick turnaround on briefs and has the ability to stay calm under pressure. Our client would love for this person to bring a host of current web-design trends and techniques to the role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The development and execution of creative deliverables including email design, email campaigns, website design direction and social media integrated projects
- Creating and communicating concepts and developing interactive design solutions from inception to completion
- Involvement in campaign design and front end development for digital display advertising and campaign design
- Input into and creation of collaborative creative ideas for current projects
To be considered successful for the role you will have:
- At least 3 years experience with a strong commercial creative portfolio, a back in publishing/retail is also highly desirable
- An expert in Adobe Creative suite with a strong skillset in digital design and execution
- Experience within ecommerce, email marketing, social marketing and publishing platforms
- Adobe Flash, Adobe Edge, Google Web Designer and DoubleClick Studio experience is highly regarded
If you fit the above description and are interested to learn more about this great opportunity, we'd love to hear from you so apply today! Send your CV to Noreen the apply now option below.