|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
This is a rare opportunity to work for an exceptional agency that are incredibly passionate about creating innovative customer experiences.
In this role you'll effectively design and plan connected experiences, based on your customer's insights.You'll know what message to deliver and when, and understand the most effective mediums to use to carry your ideas, and reach your audience effectively.
Your passion for data, knowledge of new technology platforms and media savviness are really important to this role, as well as your love of great creative ideas to engage with your customers throughout the consumer journey.
Ability and Skills
* Effective customer journey mapping
* Fluent in cross-channel media mix planning
* Strong focus on digital marketing planning
* Useful knowledge of CRM and campaign data management
* Technologically proficient: understanding key consumer and organizational digital platforms and how they all best connect
* Results focused: data analysis / performance management
* Stakeholder engagement and internal team management - able to take clients and the agency along for the journey
* Exceptional presentation skills and workmanship with a fast and efficient work rate
* 3-5 years in customer experience strategy
* Minimum bachelor's degree
* Digital marketing / agency backgrounds
* Experience with large businesses in industries such as but not limited to telecommunications, financial services and IT
* Team player, a collaborator, a connector. Confidence is essential - but we don't want any egos
* Trusted and invaluable partner to senior clients and agency business leads to identify and spearhead immediate, short and long-term strategic goals
* A champion of the strategy team, committed to helping raise the value and perception of strategy
* Inspiring leader, driven by exemplary customer experiences
* Driven to create global best practice
* Big thinker and brave innovator
* Customer champion
* Motivated and driven
* Commercially astute
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a dynamic agency with a strong collaborative team. If you have the skills and experience, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available