|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$90000 per annum|
Mid-Level Producer/Project Manager
This role is with a dynamic purpose lead agency which are passionate about helping ambitious businesses build brand awareness, drive web traffic, and create genuine connections with customers.
Their diverse team work as a trusted partner with some of the most courageous and inspiring brands in both B2C and B2B environments.
They pride themselves on their highly strategic approach, energy, agility and ability to solve tough challenges with a highly collaborative spirit.
They strive to achieve a great work environment for their employees by creating an open and future focused environment, working across a vast array of projects which in turn opens opportunities for personal development and the chance to flourish in their career.
If you have experience in production, producing film content, from brief through to execution, sourcing talent, crews, permits, locations, etc. and collaborating with likeminded people, then this role is for you!
- Collaborate with their Creative team to bring filmed content ideas to life.
- Build and nurture their valued talent network of DOP's, Directors, photographers and crews.
- Manage your agreed productions from inception to completion, to time and budget driving the best creative outcome for all.
- Make shoots happen - project manage the production of all creative assets, ensuring their quality and timely delivery.
- Manage the budget for all shoot activity, transparently and proactively
- Deliver Purposeful finished assets - driving shoot output through post production into a polished state that we can shout about.
- Act as a brand custodian - developing and upholding creative guidelines, ensuring consistency in visual standards.
- Oversee crew selection and management for shoots
- Contribute to strong culture and knowledge sharing within the team.
- Report into the Head of Production, collaborating across projects
- You love producing and making it happen.
- You have an extraordinary attention to detail.
- Fantastic production skills, and have the ability to plan work, track progress and keep the wheels turning.
- Experience managing budgets.
- A love for film, digital and photo production.
- You make things happen, and you get things done autonomously.
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities with ease and a sense of calm.
- A proactive, can-do attitude.
- Initiative and energy
- You like a fast pace approach and are hungry to learn and want to grow with the best content agency in the industry.
- 3 years plus producing/production experience - within a content company, or production company preferred.
If you are keen to hear more or apply for this role - feel free to reach out . I'm looking forward to having a chat!