|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$90000 per annum|
Considered one of the best creative networks globally, they are on a mission to be "the most integrated creative business in the world".
Their model offers strategy, creative, CX, PR and media all within one agency village.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will work across your client portfolio, supporting the ideation and execution of integrated campaigns that span TV, print, press, digital, social & content.
You will work alongside strategy & creative teams to develop big ideas, collaborating with internal production and broadcast teams to bring these ideas to life.
Here's a quick overview of what we need;
- You could be an AM ready to take the jump, or an established SAM
- You will need to have an integrated skill set that includes digital & social
- You will know your way around an agency - understand when to involve the cross functional teams, and how to get the best out of these relationships
- You will be confident writing briefs, developing strat decks, wrangling big budgets, and managing critical paths - all the usual suspects
- A hunger for creativity and a drive to deliver great work
- The budget is dependent on experience - $75-90k package
These guys offer an innovative and progressive culture that values autonomy & creativity. They work with an enviable portfolio of clients including alcohol, automotive, green energy, emergency services and government.
To find out more please send your CV to Nicola Liney via the link.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Retail Activations
New South Wales
AU$70000.00 - AU$90000.00 per annum
- Account Manager
AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum
- Graduate/ Account Executive - Advertising/Brand Agency
- Art Director/Designer
AU$130000 - AU$135000 per annum