|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$85000 per annum + flexible working|
This amazing 'Not-For-Profit' is dedicated to helping young people who have had their lives turned upside down. A well-known and loved Australian organisation, its primary focus is to passionately provide vital support, information and resources. Their brand is one of the most recognisable in the country. A Social Media Specialist is needed now to join their incredibly successful marketing team. Primary focus will be to lift their social content to the next level! You will implement smart, timely and creative social media strategies and build meaningful connections with their growing audience. The brief is exciting - help to optimise their current platforms and innovate new ones!
As the Social Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in raising awareness of the organisation and enhancing their reputation. Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, they will be supported and encouraged to really own the Social. You will be responsible for developing Social Media content across all channels, scheduling and taking the lead community management role in responding to comments and messages.
This is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of a really influential part of the marketing mix. Key responsibilities include:
- Curation, creation and implementation of engaging social content optimised to each platform and intended audience.
- Innovate. Ideate. This role is about creating opportunities to capitalise on new trends, topics and key influencers relevant to audience. Facebook may currently have the most wins for this organisation, but could Insta or TikTok be a challenger channel?
- Implementing a new social media strategy, contribute to its enhancement and provide insight to guide the development, implementation and evaluation of Social Media campaigns
- Support Youth Ambassadors and other stakeholders in content creation. It's about bringing real stories to life on social - creating an immediate impact
- Measure and report on social media metrics
- Independently create engaging video, image and text based content
You will be a brave Social Marketer who is up for the challenge of driving change. You live and breathe all things social. This role provides opportunity to manage the social strategy, really honing your strategic planning skills. A switched on, curious marketer; you will revel in sourcing relevant content with a youth focus. You'll bring 3+ years of experience managing and growing social communities, having a deep understanding of emerging channels and behaviours. An excellent writer, you will flex your creative style across multiple platforms and audiences. Above all else, you will be vibrant, warm and approachable.
This is a permanent position in the Digital team. It comes with an attractive salary package and the opportunity to work in a pretty cool Inner West building and location. If you're keen on hearing more, get in touch with Helen to chat through.
Sorry, this job is no longer available