This is an exciting opportunity to work for a succsessful independent agency to develop and manage customer experience initiatives for a no. of their blue-chip clients.
A strong digital focus with experience developing 1:1 communications would be an advantage as well as your interest in understanding customer insights and their key drivers to engage and motivate change.
The ideal candidate would be:-
- Driven by relevant customer journeys / CRM / CX credentials
- Strives for quality, accurate output from across the agency
- Problem solver
- Confident in writing briefs
- Strong in building trust client partnerships
- Confident presenter
- Team leadership experience
- Managing process and measurement
- Financial management and numeracy
The agency offers great opportunities for growth and development; you'd work with experienced marketers and have great mentors within the business.
If you're ready for a new challenge and have the skills and experience required, please apply now.
Sorry, this job is no longer available