SINCE 1993 IN THE U.K. & 2000 IN AUSTRALIA: THE WHY, WHAT AND THE HOW OF STOPGAP
We're pleased to meet you and look forward to helping you find your next marketing, advertising or digital job opportunity. We know that you've already taken a big step by deciding to focus on your career. Don't worry - we're here to help in every way that we can.
As a candidate, it's part of the Stopgap promise that we'll always be completely honest and open with you.
- you’ll always get a response when you apply for a job, even if you’re not successful
- when possible, we'll always make sure to interview you in person before presenting you for any jobs
- we’ll never send your CV to a client before getting your express permission first
- we don't send dozens of CVs to our clients - so we can focus on championing the right people for the role
- we'll let you know how you can improve your CV and LinkedIn profile and coach you through any pre-interview nerves
- we won’t try to persuade you to apply for a job that you’re not interested in
- we don’t advertise jobs that don’t exist (yes, it happens!) and we don’t hide the less appealing aspects of a role from you
- we’ll thoroughly brief you prior to interview, providing you with press cuttings, competitor information and directions
- we’ll keep you informed throughout the process, and will endeavour to get detailed client feedback after your interview
Whether you're known to us or new to us, starting out, switching focus or slowing down, we make someone's day, every day. This is why 93% of our candidates say they'd recommend us. Check out our current roles, job hunting advice or simply register and we'll be in touch.
Please refer to our T&C's page to read our Stopgap's Terms of Engagement for contracting Candidates.