|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$76000 per annum|
Our client is a well known shopping centre with retail outlets across Australia & NZ. They are now looking for a part-time Brand Experience Executive to join them on a contractual basis.
Reporting to the Senior Brand Experience Manager the main responsibilities include:
- Gain an understanding of customer needs by analysing insights, listenting tools and research data to be used in planning decisions
- Assist with channel planning and develop content and events that are relevant and engaging
- Deliver vibrancy across all digital touch points, including website, social (facebook & Instagram), EDMs, google my business and ensure they reamain up to date
- Contribute to post campaign debriefs to evaluate success and share learnings
- Execute all communications, campaigns and activations to a best practice standard
- Gain an understanding of the retail market and customer trends and share your findings
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 - 5 years experience in a marketing role and previous retail/shopping centre experience is preferred
- You will need to have strong experience in communications, digital, social, content creation, event management, brand management and customer service
- Attention to detail is a must and be able to understand consumer behaviour
If you are a experienced brand exec looking for a part-time opportunity, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available