|Salary:||Up to AU$80000 per annum|
Our client is a well known shopping centre with retail outlets across Australia & NZ. They are now looking for a Brand Experience Executive to join them on a part-time contractual basis.
Reporting to the Brand Experience Manager the main responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute local implementation of the digital strategy to deliver customer-focused needs across owned, earnt and bought channels
- Assist with the preparation and management of the annual centre Brand Experience income and expense budget
- Develop plans & execute (including timelines and budgets) for key centre campaigns
- Provide input for the centres Brand Experience plan with a focus on retail energy, and local priorities
- Work with agencies and external suppliers to deliver creative assets
- Gain an understanding of the retail market and customer trends and share your findings
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 -3 years experience in a marketing/brand role and had exposure to brand management, digital & social media, event management, and public relations
- A marketing qualification is preferable
- You will need to have strong communication skills
- Attention to detail is a must and be able to understand consumer behaviour
- You must have a strong customer centric mind-set
If you are a experienced Brand Experience Executive looking for a part-time contract, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available