|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$130000 per annum|
Are you a Brand Manager ready for a new move? If moving into a newly created role excites you, this opportunity presents as a wonderful stepping-stone into an amazing, proud Australian business. For over 50 years, it has been manufacturing and marketing Australian designed products. Over the years, they have evolved and innovated, producing world first products.
The Brand Manager sits at the heart of Marketing team where you will play an integral role coordinating and managing brand communications, including a digital media mix, social, point of sale, promotions, instore displays and events. Passionate about brand marketing, you will demonstrate strong commercial acumen, be highly data driven with the ability to drive revenue growth through marketing. The role reports into a delightful, positive and progressive leader - the Senior Marketing Manager, who has a sound reputation for nurturing and developing her team.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Reapply & execute advertising and media, search, website content, collateral, events & promotions to drive growth across AU and NZ
* Support and execute initiatives including promotions, instore displays and events
* Use data to optimise ongoing marketing plans, drive future activities, deliver advertising efficiency and post campaign analysis
* Manage brand projects across AU & NZ, including content creation and corporate brand campaigns
* Lead content creation, including digital/videos, eDM's and social management
* Budget management
A seasoned marketer, you will bring 5+ years Brand Management experience, ideally gained within the consumer goods or electrical appliance industries. You'll be a high performer, with a creative problem solving aptitude. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that supports the personal and professional ambitions of its people. They aim to attract the best people inside and outside of the business - building an organisation where the best talent thrives. There is flexible working, a mix of office and WFH, parking on site and a competitive salary package. Above all else, it's an opportunity to work with a great bunch of people, who genuinely enjoy each other's company and take pride in the work that they do.
Let me know if you would like to hear more - Helen 0400 462281
Sorry, this job is no longer available