A rare opportunity has arisen for a Content Specialist with a flair for the creative to join a well established arts organisation in the CBD. Our client is looking for someone who's writing capabilities can captivate, engage and inspire their audience.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing some of the key responsibilites of this role will include:
- Write, edit and proofread copy for all digital campaigns, subscriber communciations, creative concepts and any other content required for the organisation
- Work with the marketing team and designers in the creation of television commercials for brand and sales campaigns
- Create and commission content for native advertising as well as other content destinations
- Work with production and design teams to bring concepts to fruition
- Incorporate audience research and testing, applying discoveries to achieve maximum audience engagement and sales
- Commission and edit in-depth articles for customer newsletters
- Advise on styles and trends around serving information and content for our target audiences
In order to be considered for the role succesful applicants must have:
- A proven track record in advertising and writing for print and digital executions
- A working knowledge of SEO, UX digital strategy and web accessibility principles
- Demonstrable experience in writing retail and conversion focussed digital and print copy
- High level experience in taking briefs, developing directions consistent with objectives and concept through to final execution
So if you have a passion for working with people, the arts and an interest in the cultural and entertainment sector generally then send your resume to Noreen now.
Sorry, this job is no longer available