|Salary:||AU$90000.00 - AU$100000 per annum|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced digital content manager/event producer, to work for a successful boutique B2B integrated agency.
You'll work with an exceptional team of ex-corporate and big-agency marketers on a mission to develop effective marketing communications strategies for iconic global technology brands.
- You're a talented, ambitious writer with a digital content background
- You have a passion for B2B and shaping digital content to make complex subjects clear and really engage the audience.
- You will have experience in writing engaging social posts, eDMs, and snappy landing pages
- Experience in setting up, managing or supporting events including webinars or in person events.
Key skills include:
- Excellent communication and people skills, building trusting relationships
- Can easily make sense of complex information, and know when to ask for help
- Manage multiple projects and priorities without losing your cool or sense of humour
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent attention to detail - and focus on quality work
- Self-starter who's also happy working as part of a team
You'll take charge of delivering a range of digital short form content (LinkedIn posts, and eDMs) and demand-gen events/webinars for clients.
This includes working with the relevant client lead in the team to:
- Develop messages and short form copy for B2B clients in enterprise tech, cloud transformation, fintech, etc
- Take charge of social media (especially on LinkedIn) and email marketing content for clients and TSM to grow organic following and engagement
- Set up and manage webinars and other digital events including message ideation, collaborating with client SMEs, sourcing guests, set up on the platform, creating promotional material, working with partner agencies, and making sure everything runs smoothly in the back end
- Occasional support for video production working with the broader team to bring a project to life
- Excellent project management and communication skills to keep all activity running on time and on budget
If you have the experience and keen to work for a growing B2B agency, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available