|Salary:||AU$170000 - AU$200000 per annum|
Opportunities like this one seldom present. A quite unique opportunity has arisen for a Group Head of Marketing to steer this hugely respected multinational group to the next level. As the Group continues to grow in its success as the largest services group in Australasia in its sector, a Group Head of Marketing is needed to deliver and embed a robust marketing strategy overarching all group services. Creative, innovative and highly strategic, you will demonstrate a proven track record of delivering profitable and sustainable growth business strategies across multiple brands.
Your role will prioritise 3 key areas. Brand Management, Strategy and Execution and Leadership. You will increase brand equity and credibility, creating new opportunities to increase group market share. Leading and developing marketing and communications strategies, you will place a focus on increasing brand presence and customer demand.
A day in the life of the Group Head of Marketing involves
* Managing all marketing forecasts and budgets, ensure reporting on group marketing spend and ROI to continually improve marketing programs to drive better performance
* Transforming and building digital properties, owning digital and social media strategy. Generating demand online through ecommerce platforms, EDM, SEO, SEM, online marketing, announcements and digital content creation and varied digital social strategies
* Management and ownership of the ecommerce websites and platforms. Ensuring a seamless brand experience across all digital channels. Management of strategic tracking and reporting. Identifying and implementing opportunities to increase traffic and revenue.
Developing, planning and executing events and promotional activities such as conference sponsorships, videos, interviews, brochures, collateral, hosted seminars and networking opportunities
* Preparing for and attending trade fairs and events to identify new growth strategies, product advances and to expand brand positioning
* Developing strategic partnerships that will build incremental revenue and new customer acquisition
* Researching and innovating - managing campaign and brand research and evaluations, ensuring the marketing strategy is aligned to growth plans
What you will bring to the Group Head of Marketing role
You'll be a degree qualified, digitally savvy senior marketer with 7+ years experience across B2C and/or B2B business environments. You will consider yourself a specialist in brand marketing and communications, digital marketing and advertising/promotion. The group will see you as a trusted advisor within the marketing space, adept at creating and delivering on strategic marketing objectives, while still being hands-on when needed and collaborating with your team to get the job done. If you describe yourself as a driven, charismatic, commercial marketer looking for an exciting and fast paced environment to operate in, this opportunity is the one for you. You will be confident and assured, a strong relationship builder. Key to success in this role will be managing multiple stakeholder relationships, often juggling competing priorities. Experience working in a matrix or complex business structure would be advantageous.
The salary package is very competitive. The team is an exceptional bunch that strive for excellence and place a huge care factor around what they say they will deliver on. They place integrity at the heart of their actions. They sit proudly at the top of their industry for these reasons.
If you are keen to hear more about this amazing opportunity, let's chat.
Sorry, this job is no longer available