|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
We're looking for a 'Head of Product' to join an ASX listed entertainment platform and support their digital transforamtion journey.
The Head of Product will translate the company's high-level vision and goals into future proofed product solutions, overseeing & owning the development and management of the product roadmap based on the strategy and overall vision. You will set product & pricing strategies, product models, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product/backlog schedules with the team, whilst being responsible for the day to day, management of the customer-facing websites and apps across the group through the management of a strong team and third parties.
The Head of Product is the product owner for the eCommerce sites and customer Apps, and the customer advocate in driving the optimal customer experience through product and technical platforms aligned to delivering the companies vision.
- Create and align the-long term group product strategy with the business vision and goals aligned to strong customer insights, and CX design
- Work closely with the CX/Strategy team to engage appropriate research methods to deliver product solutions grounded in customer needs and desires
- Build and engage the Executive and Technology teams on the development of business cases for product & customer-facing technology investment supporting the overarching Product strategy
- Develop product models & pricing strategies that lead the way in a very competitive environment, staying ahead of the curve and moving the business to a personalised/localised model
- Delivery of key projects and ongoing optimisation on time meeting agreed requirements
- Owner of the relationship with external 3rd party providers related to customer facing technology platforms
- Identification of, and build strategies and new product models to enable the monetisation of assets
- Work closely with the technology team to manage the entire product line life cycle from sunsetting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features/products and ideas
- 10+ years of software product management experience, including mobile and web application development
- Experience with best practice agile scrum development and lean start-up
principles, including Minimum Viable Product (MVP) development methodologies
- Sound technical knowledge and ability to communicate well with developers and other technical stakeholders
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Metrics-driven: Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information
- Market-driven: Ability to analyse market needs and align with company strategies to build products that solve customer problems, in a way that positions the company ahead of our competitors
- Customer-driven: Sound understanding of UX research and Design Thinking methodologies and how to apply in product development
- Ability to develop product strategies to improve payment conversions, product adoption, engagement, retention and referrals
- Experience in Sitecore a plus
What you bring;
- Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) management experience - including launching and retiring products
- Prior experience in digital subscriptions is desirable
- Experience across behavioural economics, pricing strategies and conversion optimisation
- Exposure to Marketing or Advertising Technology, Payments, API development and Loyalty program development
- Any exposure to the Not-For-Profit / Fundraising Industry, Retail or Hospitality Industries would be well regarded
If your experience is aligned and you would like to apply for this opportunity, please share your CV with Nicola Liney via the link below.
Sorry, this job is no longer available