|Salary:||AU$75000.00 - AU$95000.00 per annum|
This is an exciting newly-created Campaign Project Manager role within a fast growing integrated B2B agency, where you'll work with bluechip clients across APAC and have the support of a senior hands-on team.
Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid workplace, and the challenge of a diverse role
The agency is a collective of senior marketers, ex-corporate and big-agency renegades on a mission to make better B2B marketing.
No nonsense or egos, and they get their clients' challenges and help them deliver on their goals. Creative is critical, but so is a strong commercial focus. They understand the impact marketing has on other areas of the business, that strategy comes first, middle and last, to underpin smarter B2B. And that's what gets results.
Their senior and experienced team are hands-on with clients across enterprise technology, SaaS, financial services and more. They give proactive advice. They call out gaps. They take accountability for results. They become the trusted extension of their clients' teams.
About the role
Reporting to the Delivery Director, this role is a key member of the team responsible for driving the successful delivery of integrated marketing solutions to their B2B clients, ensuring they can execute what they promise, efficiently and at a high standard.
- Utilise your marketing experience and know-how to manage the end-to-end delivery of client projects, to support their growth objectives. These could include full funnel digital campaigns, webinars, events, email nurtures, content programs, lead generation activity, or sales enablement material.
- Review and interrogate briefs from the account teams, or clients to ensure full understanding of their needs, and contribute to developing appropriate solutions.
- Develop detailed timing plans and estimates in conjunction with account teams, understanding what it takes to deliver an end to end project or campaign.
- Liaise with creative team, external suppliers, specialists and partners to deliver against scope/brief, ensuring workflow and resources are well managed through the agency.
- Monitor and socialise key campaign metrics to ensure ROI targets are exceeded.
- Preparing detailed post implementation reviews, using learnings to derive actionable insights and inform future campaign/channel strategies.
- Prioritise projects and multi-task accordingly, keeping account teams and senior management informed of progress
- Identify dependencies and lead times to ensure smooth process and reduce bottlenecks
- Work with the Delivery Director to identify and develop processes and procedures to maximise efficiency, repeatability and scale.
- Manage project budgets including expenses and invoicing to ensure internal resources and external costs are within scope.
- Anticipate pitfalls and potential problems to ensure that every project is flawlessly executed and is on time and within budget.
Key capabilities/ characteristics
- Excellent project management and stakeholder management skills, building trust and confidence among team mates and clients.
- Excellent attention to detail, maintaining a high quality of work.
- Commercially astute and able to prioritise effectively based on client and business needs.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced environment, while staying calm under pressure.
- Strong knowledge and techniques in data management, segmentation, and customer targeting
- Positive, curious and solution-oriented, with an entrepreneurial outlook and willingness to roll your sleeves up and take initiative.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, and key Marketing, Automation, Social platforms including Marketo, HubSpot, Asana, Hootsuite, Wordpress and related platforms
- At least 4 years' experience in digital marketing (campaign or digital producer) with proven results in delivering comprehensive B2B campaigns
- Agency experience highly regarded
If you have the skills, experience and think you could fit into this dynamic team, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
- Senior Account Manager - Award Winning Agency
AU$75000 - AU$90000 per annum
- Digital & Social Marketing Manager
AU$85000 - AU$95000 per annum
- Senior Digital Project Manager
AU$550 - AU$596 per day
- Senior Account Manager - Experiential/Promotions
AU$80000 - AU$110000 per annum
- Account Executive
AU$50000 - AU$60000 per annum
- Account Director - Advertising - Tourism/Lifestyle Brands
AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum
- Account Director - Integrated/Digital
AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum