|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$140000 per annum|
A 6-month contract for a mid/senior level Marketing Manager has arisen in the Consumer Experience Business Group of one of Australia's leading financial services. Joining a high-performing team, your focus will be on leading key initiatives for service communication activity across a portfolio of brands. The core focus for success in this role will be measured on improved customer service.
An expert in personalisation, you will focus on deriving customer information to provide consistent, relevant individualised interactions to your consumers across all touchpoints that increase loyalty and lifetime value. An experienced slicer and dicer of data, you will have had a couple of solid years of experience creating data-driven CRM campaigns. You will hit the ground running with your experience of working in an agile environment with exposure to different agile practices.
Primary accountabilities in this 6-month contract include:
* End-to-end delivery of customer communications across digital and CRM channels
* To provide strategic ideation and continuous improvement of programs
* To provide end to end campaign management
* Implementation of activity across direct mail, outbound telemarketing, digital and front line channels
* Provision of strategic insight to minimise customer impact and to maximise the customer experience
You will bring ...
* Strong influencing skills
* The ability to juggle competing priorities
* The ability to work at pace and still make quality decisions
* Knowledge and experience to minimise customer impact and maximise customer focus, ideally in compliance or mandatory function
* Exceptional stakeholder management experience - this is critical. The bank moves at a fast pace, involving your communication and input with several key stakeholders on a daily basis.
You will be an established Marketer with a solid 5 years spent in a Direct marketing function with end to end campaign management experience. This experience will preferably be from banking, telco or financial services. Stakeholder management and the ability to develop and maintain strong internal alliances are critical to your success in this role. You will be joining a complex matrix organisation with diverse product lines and services, including Legal, Compliance, Brand and Product.
This is a great 6-month gig, providing an opportunity to work with teams of amazing marketers who are driven to create successful, improved and evolving levels of customer experience. If you have the drive and tenacity to make a difference, this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Happy to chat through - call Helen 0400 462281
Sorry, this job is no longer available