|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$110000 per annum|
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a dynamic full-service brand experience agency to deliver effective activations across a portfolio of global lifestyle brands in the lifestyle, beverage and retail sectors.
This role will see you simultaneously working on large scale activation projects and smaller executional projects to service all your client's requirements.
Key Requirements of the Role
- Excellent project management/multi-tasking skills across live and digital marketing projects
- Proven ability to grow client business by becoming a trusted partner and activating with excellence
- Ability to give clear direction to junior reports and/or wider agency teams/suppliers to ensure they deliver what is required
- Excellent financial management skills including forecasting, reporting and reconciling
- Superior organisation and time management skills, especially under pressure and tight deadlines
- Negotiation and motivation skills and the ability to know when to use them
- Troubleshooting and issues management skills
- Creative, dynamic and proactive thinking (literally and laterally)
- A thorough & detailed understanding and knowledge of experiential marketing
- In-depth proficiency in all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- An inherent curiosity along with a desire and drive to learn, critique, grow and develop your skill-set
- A confident and enthusiastic approach to your day-to-day work management
- A passionate approach towards your career development and life in general!
The agency operate in a fast-paced, dynamic industry that rewards hard work with great perks, an amazing client list, flexible work arrangements and a spectacular workplace in City.
Their staff, clients and suppliers create and protect a safe work environment where people are treated with respect regardless of gender, sexuality, age or religion. Every interaction begins with the assumption that they exist to act in the very best interests of their business and their clients.
The agency has a long-standing set of values that provide a north star for their people and their practises.
If you have the required skills, combined with a passionate approach to develop your experience, we'd love to hear from you.
- Senior Account Manager - Award Winning Agency
AU$75000 - AU$90000 per annum
- Senior Digital Project Manager
AU$550 - AU$596 per day
- Account Executive
AU$50000 - AU$60000 per annum
- Account Director - Advertising - Tourism/Lifestyle Brands
AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum
- Account Director - Integrated/Digital
AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum
- Digital & Social Marketing Manager
AU$85000 - AU$95000 per annum