|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum|
An exciting opportunity to work for a purpose-built, full service creative agency, dedicated to looking after an iconic retail/fashion brand across integrated strategy, advertiising, digital, communications, public relations and media.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be supporting the Account Director and Group Account Director in running an integrated team, seamlessly deliver strategically led big ideas, and be a trusted and valued Client business partner.
You will report into the GAD and work within a team structure that currently consists of Managing Partner, GAD, Account Director, Senior Account Manager and a Senior Account Executive.
The agency offer a unique environment that is dedicated to one key client and act as an inhouse partner agency with a focus to develop and deliver successful and profitable creative solutions.
Key responsibilities include:-
* Experience in fast paced environment, preferably retail.
* eComm / digital experience preferred
* Passion for big ideas.
* Work under pressure - always remaining calm to keep the team focused.
* Truckloads of initiative.
* Ability to build trust and solid relationships across various levels.
* Ability to work independently and within a team.
* Ability in managing budgets and planning cycles.
* A strategic thinker who is structured and well planned.
* Takes feedback on and seeks to improve.
* Experience in tv, print and digital productions.
* Strong organisational and time management skills with attention to detail within demanding deadlines
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Team player who is prepared to work collaboratively with others to generate the best outcome.
* Accountable and drives accountability in others.
* Committed to the highest standards for all the Company's work.
* Relevant University degree, or equivalent experience.
And a team player that is ready to get stuck in, enthusiastic, no ego with a positive outlook.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available