|Salary:||AU$110000.00 - AU$120000.00 per annum|
This dynamic integrated agency develops brand experiences that inspire and influence each and every customer within their retail network.
They bring together the best minds from advertising, media, public relations, digital & social, creative and data to work together under one roof and deliver earned-media led campaigns.
Their scope is diverse as the retail environment they work in - from high fashion, dining, entertainment and leisure, and everything in between.
Reporting to the PR Director, your key areas of responsibility include excellent client management and ensuring the successful implementation and delivery of PR work for your client.
You'll often work closely with the senior leadership team, will be responsible for PR strategy and planning and for running your own projects and delivering the KPIs.
Responsibility, accountability and delivering success are essential characteristics.
This role requires PR agency experience with a strong track record delivering successful PR campaigns and programs, demonstrating excellent client and account management and seamless program execution.
The Account Director must have proven experience operating in a fast-paced working environment and working under pressure to lead a team and meet demanding client and media deadlines.
Attention to detail is paramount, as is clear and confident communication.
Solid experience in the Australian market is highly desirable, as is experience within the retail and/or fashion and food sectors. Experience in the New Zealand market will also be viewed favourably.
The fast pace of this role would suit someone who can work effectively and autonomously, proactively problem-solve (independently, at times) and is comfortable forging a way forward where the path may be unclear.
1. Client Management
2. Specialist PR Skills
* Highly competent researching, drafting and reviewing media releases, ready for PR Director review with minimum edits
* Effective and accurate presentation skills
* Researches and writes at a high quality, across all channels, quickly and accurately
* Hosts brainstorms to generate news/story ideas for all channels
* Has excellent relationships with key media and influencers across all verticals (fashion, lifestyle and dining especially), and works hard to continue to develop and maintain them
* Understands trends in media, reporting and social media and proactively seeks opportunities to continuously grow their knowledge
* Creates opportunities to expand media contacts wherever possible
* Has a strong general knowledge of, and interest in, current affairs
* Develops targeted media strategies for programs and projects at both a national and local centres level, with support from PR Director
* Exceptional media sell-in skills and coverage generation capabilities across all editorial levels in all channels
* Responds to media enquiries in a timely and effective manner
* Oversees maintenance and accuracy of media/influencer lists and media reports
* Has a strong knowledge of news, lifestyle and relevant trade media
* Monitors media for potential client relevant issues: interprets and works with PR Director to report to client
* Experience planning and delivering consumer events including, but not limited to; talent negotiations, collateral production, stakeholder management and approvals, timeline and budget management
Strategy and Planning
* Ability to develop program/campaign strategies with minimal input
* Has strong critical analysis and problem solving skills
* Understands how to take a brief and work with PR Director on response to develop project/campaign proposals
* Facilitates/leads and participates in brainstorm sessions
* Assists with the presentation of strategies and programs to client
If you have the skills, experience and ready for a new challenge with a dynamic, collaborative team, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available