|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum|
If you're an experienced Account Director and looking to join one of the world's leading creative agency networks to manage prestigious travel and FMCG brands, this role might be ideal.
The network is designed to create meaningful connections between people and brands through creativity, media and innovation. They are able to seamlessly integrate creative, media, PR and digital to bring more efficient and effective outcomes for their clients.
We are looking for an autonomous Account Director who is happy to run their accounts the way they see fit whilst leaning on senior leaders for support as they need it. Ultimately you are someone who can see yourself growing into a Group Account Director role in the next few years as the agency grows and can take advantage of the mentoring offered by your team.
The Account Director is a key role within the agency as such, you must recognise your prime responsibility for ensuring the quality of the agency's product, and for inspiring the highest standards in other team members. You will contribute to the successful and profitable achievement of your client's objectives.
You'll be a committed team player, possess strong leadership and project management skills, along with integrity, creativity, energy, and a passion for creative work.
Day to day, your role will involve the following core responsibilities:
· Understand the clients' business and of the key broader factors and trends shaping their markets and categories.
· Responsible for setting the strategic direction in conjunction with the key team members (planning, media, creative, etc) for their brands.
· Build effective working relationships with key internal stakeholders.
Creative and Strategy:
· Setting the creative context on their brands and understanding what the client thinks they want, if these differ.
· In conjunction with the planner, is able to evaluate the build on briefs and creative work.
· Understands thoroughly how best to present the agency's work in a client forum, to best effect.
· Is ultimately responsible for the smooth running of their client accounts -operationally, creatively, and financially - and is answerable on these points to client and to senior leaders internally.
· Creates the best possible environment in which to produce the best possible solutions. Is responsible for ensuring that their teams have the right time and resources to deliver this, within the client's time frame.
· Is an expert facilitator across discipline and location dispersed teams.
The agency have a people and culture first approach. They believe that people are their most vital asset because they are different. Different to one another and different to the norm. Diverse perspectives fuel their curiosity and fresh thinking.
Open communication encourages contribution without hierarchy. Ongoing education for all creates growth at every level. They create an environment where all our people belong, and can thrive, adapt, learn, and grow because they are in the business of making a meaningful difference to people; and that's good business.
If you're ready for a new challenge and have the relevant skills and experience, we'd love to hear from you.
- Senior Account Manager - Experiential/Promotions
AU$80000 - AU$110000 per annum
- Account Director - Integrated/Digital
AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum
- Account Executive
AU$50000 - AU$60000 per annum
- Senior Account Manager - Award Winning Agency
AU$75000 - AU$90000 per annum
- Digital & Social Marketing Manager
AU$85000 - AU$95000 per annum
- Senior Digital Project Manager
AU$550 - AU$596 per day