We're looking for an integrated Account Director with strong digital credentials for a newly created role with an independent agency in Surry Hills.
This role will see you building and nurturing relationships across an automotive dealer network, supporting key retail periods and new model launches.
- Build and maintain strong relationships across key client groups - dealership and group
- Develop LAM strategies to assist national marketing teams
- Lead the creation of campaigns for dealers across multiple disciplines including radio, print, outdoor, digital and social channels, plus CRM and sponsorship.
- Oversee the creation and execution of targeted advertising campaigns via Adwords, digital display, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn executed at a dealer level
- Financial management, including agreeing project finances with each client and managing to completion, delivering on profitability target.
- Management of in-house creative resources and external suppliers
- Assist the Managing Partner with planning, strategy and creating further growth opportunities in the automotive sector
Skills and experience:
- At least 6 years' marketing experience across integrated & digital
- A good understanding of marketing at dealership level in the automotive industry
- Strong digital and social media understanding and track record of executing campaigns
- Good understanding of Local Area Marketing
- Ability to lead and mentor a team
- Outstanding financial management skills
- A relationship builder, with drive and tenacity
- Proactive, self-sufficient, motivated, accountable and dependable
- A genuine passion for what you do and a positive, outgoing attitude.
To find out more about this opportunity please send your CV to Nicola Liney.
Sorry, this job is no longer available