|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$130000 per annum|
This is a unique opportunity to join a global creative brand consultancy that works with the world's most innovative brands.
Their mission is to help brands change behaviours, opinions, beliefs and to enable, engage and empower people and communities.
They've defined some of the world's most iconic brands with a desire to keep innovating, testing, building and making. They discover what is special about their clients, and communicate it to the world.
- You're instrumental across the entire journey of a project
- You keep teams informed and energised throughout, you maintain momentum in delivery, and you focus on executing flawlessly.
- Precision is your thing. You know that one small detail can make a big difference.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and be organised is what you do
- An excellent communicator with an ability to listen deeply, to read a room, to hear what others don't and to pick up on the small details that matter
- You're open, diplomatic, positive and energetic
- You thrive on a sense of ownership and accountability
- You're able to accurately scope, manage, and deliver your projects on time and on budget
- You're clear on what resourcing is required to deliver exceptional outcomes
- You proactively join the dots across an account, identify potential opportunities, and offer solutions
- You build a relationship with and become the direct contact for mid-senior level clients, responding with speed and assurance to internal and external requests
- You contribute actively to the broader team, constantly looking for ways to improve processes and working practices
Previous agency account management and / or brand marketing experience is preferred.
If you have the skills and experience, as well as an interest and desire to contribute to big picture strategic conversations, confidence and optimism to manage and drive projects end to end - we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available