|Location:||Surry Hills, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$95000 - AU$110000 per annum + Culture & flexibility|
We're looking for a TTL Account Director to join a leading Indie creative agency with an enviable bank of accolades and awards to their name.
Culture is critical for this agency and it's the key to their success. They proudly value; Openness, Bravery and Kindness in all that they do.
Due to a recent pitch win, there is an opportunity for this AD to establish themselves at ground zero, lay the foundations for the account and develop & nurture the partnership from its inception. The client has genuine creative ambitions and the category is ready for disruption, the opportunities are boundless.
This role will be supported by an accomplished, nurturing and emotionally intelligent GAD, and a team of Account Service, Strategy, Creative and Production.
What we're looking for:
- A truly integrated skill set - TV, print, OOH, press, print, digital, social
- You could be a SAM ready to take the step to AD or an established AD
- You will be brilliant at the operational aspects of account admin - getting the basics right will be really important to developing trust in this relationship
- Experience managing complex product portfolios would be beneficial - regardless of category
- Someone who can work autonomously, has the intuition to manage clients with confidence, interrogate feedback graciously and bring creatives on the journey to inspire great work.
- Have a creative opinion and the confidence to voice it - it's about getting the best output for everyone
- The budget is $95k to $110k - depending on your level of experience
If you'd like to explore this opportunity further please send your CV to Nicola Liney via the link.