|Location:||Ultimo, New South Wales|
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a successful communications agency across a broad portfolio of clients in the lifestyle and not for profit sectors.
The agency promote a collaborative, team-spirited approach with great scope for growth and development. You'll be supported by a team of Account Executives and Account Managers so team leadership experience is key
Whilst this is a pure PR role, you'll have exposure to the agency group's wider marketing disciplines including online, advertising, direct marketing and sales promotions.
The ideal candidate would:-
- be responsible for client management across all levels
- drive strategic recommendations for your client's business
- seek out new business opportunites
- be a mentor for your account service team
- work closely with other members of the integrated agency team
- confident writer and presenter
- excellent media relations skills - able to sell in a story to a journalist
- indepth media knowledge around media promotions, events, stunts, sampling, speaking opportunities, sponsorship negotiations, thought leadership, etc
- strong financial acumen
This role does have an immediate start so my client would consider freelance as well as perrmanent applicants.
If you're an experienced PR Account Director or Senior Account Director and have the key requirements outlined, I'd love to hear from you.