|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$110000 per annum|
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a successful global agency on some of the world's largest and most innovative brands. We are looking for someone who enjoys the pace of agency life and can manage a portfolio of clients, work on new business development and support and mentor junior members of the team.
You''ll work for a leading full-service global communications agencies that deliver data-driven creative content and integrated communications solutions grounded in earned media and scaled across all channels.
The work spans B2B, corporate and public affairs, consumer, issues and crisis management, CSR, healthcare, and technology communications.
- Demonstrate excellence in both the craft of communications and client consulting skills.
- Remain current on trends and the news, taking an active interest in our clients' business to pre-empt issues and provide strategic counsel.
- Manage quality implementation for the client portfolio within budget and timelines.
- Support senior management on issues and crisis management if required
- Participate in new business development and take ownership of portions of new business proposals under the guidance of senior management
- Guide, coach and inspire junior staff to develop media and stakeholder relationships, as well as their strategic communication skills and capabilities.
- Digitally and socialy savvy with competence across a range of social media platforms
- Work with senior leaders to manage your team, allocate resources and identify opportunities to grow existing accounts
- Be highly capable in financial management, providing responsible stewardship of client budgets and ensuring agency profitability
- 5+ years' experience in the public relations or corporate communications industry.
- Must include a minimum 2 years' experience working in an agency environment.
- Experience and understanding of working with large multi-national consumer and corporate companies
- A dynamic and solutions focused approach with a strong interest to work as a seamless and integral part of a national team and with clients based around the country
- Ability to lead multiple teams and work streams simultaneously
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills
You'll work with a dynamic and passionate team committed to each other and doing great work for your clients. They empower you to design and build the career you want and support you in achieving your goals.
Just as importantly, they'll encourage and support you in prioritising work-life balance and your own personal well-being.
Alongside this people-first culture sits a range of generous leave arrangements, culture-club activities and discounts with lifestyle retailers, health insurance providers and gyms that all team members get access to.
If you want to be part of this leading global agency and work with a strong collaborative team to develop innovative communications, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available