|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced PR Account Director to work for a successful full service creative agency.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and the ongoing strategic direction, growth, profitability and counsel of the agency's high property profile clients.
This role would be ideal for someone who has proven experience providing professional, innovative, high quality and results-driven PR and communications services to clients. Integral to the role is also supporting the senior management team helping to drive new business for the agency as well as mentoring a growing team. PR agency or in-house communications experience is a must as well as property marketing experience.
- Manage the strategic direction, and growth of clients.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of accounts ensuring that campaign/client outcomes are exceptional.
- Excellent understanding of social, digital and traditional media to deliver large-scale integrated campaigns.
- Develop new, creative and innovative ideas for clients.
- Direct and manage staff, ensuring effective mix of technical tuition and mentoring.
- Prepare and submit outstanding and regular reports for clients, upward reporting to senior management and regular, positive information sharing with team.
- Assist in new business procurement via cultivating leads, engaging contacts throughout proposal process and winning new business.
- Management of client budgets, negotiating fees and preparing contracts and invoices.
- Some domestic travel will be required.
Job Specific Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field.
- Proven experience in senior public relations/corporate communications/marketing role.
- Experience in the property industry essential.
- Knowledge of global market trends, industry news and competitor activities.
- Excellent proven account management skills.
- Experience in people management.
- Confident and outgoing
- Well-developed communications, influencing and negotiating skills.
If you have the skills, experience, a team leader and looking to be part of a dynamic, supportive culture, we'd love to hear from you
Sorry, this job is no longer available
- PR Associate Director - Corporate and Financial Communications
Sydney, New South Wales
- PR & Marketing Coordinator
Alexandria, New South Wales
AU$65000 - AU$70000 per annum
- Senior Acccount Manager - PR - Global Tech Brands
Sydney, New South Wales
- Senior Communications Adviser
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$650 - AU$800 per day