|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$45000 - AU$55000 per annum|
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning experiential/shopper marketing agency.
As an Account Executive you will support the Senior Account Manager across all aspects of day to day project management, including development, execution and evaluation of campaigns for your client base of iconic FMCG/drink brands.
Minimum 1 - 2 years agency account management experience, with a good understanding of the internal systems and processes i.e. setting up jobs, cost estimates and briefing and managing projects through the various agency departments.
Your strong organisational, administrative and communication skills are instrumental to the success of this role. Some knowledge of shopper marketing would be an advantage, although not essential, but would hold you in a good position to hit the ground running.
The ideal candidate must have great 'can do' , 'will do' attitude, with no task being to small nor too big.
You will also know when to ask for assistance, seeking answers and solutions to assist in the efficient and seamless delivery of projects.
To truly succeed in this role you will ideally have:-
* Sound project management / multi-tasking skills preferably achieved working across BTL/shopper marketing projects
* A good understanding and knowledge of agency processes, roles and remit
* Solid proficiency in all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Confident in assisting in presentations and communication with knowledge on areas of a project you have been responsible for
* Ability to juggle multiple projects whilst remaining level-headed and calm
* Be forward thinking and solutions focussed
* Have a keen eye for figures and financial management
* Strong organisation and time management skills
If you have a strong desire to learn, grow and develop your skill-set, particularly in Shopper Marketing where you'll gain key insights into the customer journey, this role could be ideal.
If you have the required skills, experience and looking for a new challenge, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
- Senior Account Director - Brand Consultancy
Millers Point, New South Wales
AU$130000 - AU$131000 per annum
- Account Director - Customer Experience Agency
Pyrmont, New South Wales
Culture & development opportunities
- Account Director 6 monts | Branding
Surry Hills, New South Wales
AU$100000 - AU$110000 per annum
- Account Director - Digital creative agency
c. $110,000 - $120,000
- Senior Account Manager - Digital creative agency
c. $75,000 - $80,000