|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum|
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning experiential and shopper marketing agency to work on iconic global beverage brands.
You will be responsible for overseeing the development, execution and evaluation of projects with the support of an experienced Account Director and Group Account Director.
You will be the day-to-day contact for brand managers and shopper marketing managers where you'll develop a strong understanding of their businesses in order to deliver exceptional creative experiences, built on trust and respect.
Preferred Experience and Requirements
- Ideally (3) years Agency or Account experience in an agency environment.
- Experience in shopper marketing/experiential is preferred but not essential, however a basic understanding in this would be an advantage
- Your attitude and willingnes to support others is key to the sucess of this role, as is your ability to communicate across all departments within the agency and client environment.
- Attention to detail and timeliness to work, looking for areas to drive efficiency and effectiveness would be highly regarded as well as your wider industry knowledge, experience and sharing information with the team.
- Excellent project management / multi-tasking skills across experiential and BTL/shopper marketing projects
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Financial management skills including forecasting, reporting and reconciliation
- Superior organisation and time management skills, especially under pressure and tight deadlines
- Troubleshooting and issues management skills - the ability to think critically and laterally to solve problems
- Creative, dynamic and proactive thinking
- In-depth proficiency in all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
If you have the required skills, combined with a passionate approach to develop your experience, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available