|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$75000 per annum|
If you are a self-starter, detail-oriented and passionate about the property, architecture and design spae, this role could be ideal.
Equally, this role will give you the opportunity to develop your marketing and creative skills, along with excellent communication skills across email, phone and face-to-face.
This opportunity will also enable you to build your capabilities in client service, team management, resourcing, briefing, project and production management, sourcing and liaising with internal and external suppliers.
- Co-ordinating, managing, and briefing project team
- Developing draft project timelines
- Scheduling and attending internal, supplier and client meetings
- Drafting project, meeting, and action plan notes
- Monitoring project budget and spend
- Financial support including preparation of estimates, invoices, and POs
- Providing support on a range of clients, with day-to-day client contact
- Nurturing existing client relationships
- Supporting the growth and pipeline of jobs with existing and new clients
- Production management including purchase of images and liaising with printers
- Proofing content and checking edits
- Traffic management including finding and onboarding freelancer
- Ensuring accuracy in Workbook (our project management tool)
- Generating weekly Job, Invoice and Timesheet Reports
- Assisting in planning, creating, and posting social media activity
- Updating website and case studies as required
- General studio maintenance and errands.
- Curiosity: Entrepreneurial in spirit, a self-initiator, you're forever seeking to furthering your skills and knowledge
- A team player: youre capable of working closely with and inspiring all parties
- Compassion: you're empathetic with client situations yet strong on studio philosophies
- Confidence: you have the ability to handle challenging situations gracefully and holding ground (be assertive) when appropriate
- Resourcefulness: you're able to tap into networks and search resources to find solutions and pertinent information
- Personable: while excellent in client service, a great sense of humour is always welcomed
- Pre-emptive: you anticipate client needs and are proactive in running projects
- Meticulous: you ensure excellence via intense attention to detail
If you have the above skills and keen to work for a dynamic, innovative agency to develop your brand and design experience, I'd love to hear from you.