|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$65000.00 - AU$75000.00 per annum|
A rare opportunity to work for one of Australia's leading brand/design agencies.
You will be responsible for overseeing the development, execution and evaluation of packaging projects with the support of an experienced Account Director and account service team.
You will be the day-to-day contact for your clients and will work closely with creative, studio and production departments in order to deliver exceptional creative packaging on a range of products for a blue-chip FMCG/retail brand.
Preferred Experience and Requirements
- Ideally (2 - 3) years creative / design / brand agency account management experience
- Experience in delivering packaging design
- Your attitude and willingness to support others is key to the success of this role
- Your ability to clearly communicate across all departments within the agency and client environment is essential
- Attention to detail
- Able to look for areas to drive efficiency and effectiveness would be highly regarded as well as your wider industry knowledge, experience and sharing information with the team
- Excellent project management / multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Financial management skills including forecasting, reporting and reconciliation
- Troubleshooting and issues management skills - the ability to think critically and laterally to solve problems
- Creative, dynamic and proactive thinking
- In-depth proficiency in all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
If you have the required skills and experience, combined with a passionate approach to develop your career, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available